Chapter 1000 is titled "Straw Hat Luffy".
Color Spread: Shows the second half of the poster celebrating the 1000th chapter of the series. This half shows some of the Straw Hat Pirates; Luffy, Nami, and Jinbe, as well as part of Brook, Chopper, and Robin (which the other part is connected with the cover page of the previous chapter). They are enjoying a big treasure buổi tiệc ngọt.
Bạn đang xem: one piece chap 1000
As the Inuarashi Musketeer Squad clears Luffy's way to tướng the roof and Marco throws Zoro up there, Yamato reminisces about meeting with Ace. Ace had revealed Luffy's dream to tướng Yamato, who had read those exact words in Kozuki Oden's logbook quoting the Pirate King Roger. Before Ace departed, Yamato made him a Vivre Card so sánh they could find each other again some day, but Yamato's portion of the thẻ disappeared once Ace died. Back in the present, Yamato reveals to tướng Momonosuke that Oden wrote in his logbook that if he did not survive, then powerful pirates leading a new generation would come into the New World and take down Kaidou in đôi mươi years.
As Yamato recounts this, Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid, and Killer confront Kaidou and Big Mom on the Skull Dome's roof. Luffy goes to tướng talk to tướng Kin'emon, who has been defeated along with the other Nine Red Scabbards, and the samurai asks Luffy to tướng put Wano on his back in the light of his own group's failure. As Kaidou moves to tướng attack them, Luffy has Law move the Scabbards inside the Skull Dome while he leaps over Kaidou. He then proceeds to tướng strike the Emperor in the face with Gomu Gomu no Red Roc, a powerful Gear 3 punch that sends him crashing to tướng the ground. Luffy then tells Kaidou and Big Mom that he is the one who will surpass them and become the Pirate King.
Finally reaching the fifth floor, Luffy comes across the Inuarashi Musketeer Squad, who have cleared the way to tướng the roof and ask him to tướng continue onwards. Luffy thanks Shishilian and makes his way to tướng the roof, while also telling all of them that he remembers how they defended Raizo with their lives, which causes Shishilian to tướng tear up. On the Live Floor, Marco uses his flames to tướng hold Queen (who is shown to tướng have a mechanical elongated neck) and King back while he throws Zoro up to tướng the roof, much to tướng his chagrin though.
In the storage room, Yamato returns Oden's journal to tướng Momonosuke, revealing he had believed he had died twenty years ago, and he never expected a day he could meet him. Yamato also reveals he found the journal near the river at the foot of Oden's Castle that day long ago and says that someone must have protected it, since it has written about his life and time traveling the world. Yamato asks if Momonosuke was born on Whitebeard's ship and he even sailed on Roger's ship and explains that Oden and the Roger Pirates predicted that a little over twenty years in the future, a new generation of pirates would advance to tướng the New World, and he believe they were talking about this very moment. Yamato also revealed that he thought Ace would have led the charge but after his death he recalled something.
In the past, Ace accidentally told Yamato about Luffy and his dream before demanding he never laugh at him. He declares he won't allow anyone to tướng mock his dreams because he and Sabo believed in him. Before he can finish, Yamato starts tearing up and declares he would never laugh at him, because those were the same words that dumbfounded Oden. Ace is intrigued by who said that and offers to tướng drink with that person and Luffy someday, only for Yamato to tướng reveal that person was dead, which annoys him. Afterwards Yamato gives Ace his Vivre Card, who explains to tướng him how it functions and asks to tướng meet him again someday, which he agrees to tướng.
In the present, Yamato reveals that Ace's Vivre Card disappeared without a trace one day, which made him realize he was dead, and the newspaper the next day revealed everything, such as Ace being Roger's son and that Luffy was already making a name for himself. Yamato explains that Momonosuke brought that very same person to tướng Wano, as if Oden documented the future, and how a group of powerful pirates would shoulder the burden of the next era and go to tướng the New World, and by chance he died, they would defeat Kaidou in his stead.
Speaking of, Luffy and Zoro reach the roof of the Skull Dome along with Eustass Kid, Killer, and Law where they confront Kaidou and Big Mom awaiting them. Luffy notices something and starts walking toward the two as Kaidou tells Big Mom what Luffy told him previously. Big Mom also adds how he talked back at her and how he destroyed her castle, so sánh she wants an apology. To their surprise though, Luffy ignores them and walks past them over to tướng the Nine Red Scabbards and Izou, who were defeated and left beaten on the floor. Kaidou turns to tướng look at Luffy and demands he say what he said to tướng them previously to tướng their faces. Luffy, however, continues to tướng ignore them and apologize to tướng Kin'emon for arriving late. He looks at the injured samurai as Kin'emon distraughtly says that he can't leave things as they are, or he will never be able to tướng face Oden in the afterlife. He asks Luffy to tướng shoulder their burden and save Wano, who agrees citing that it is the land of his friends.
An annoyed Kaidou proceeds to tướng raise his club to tướng strike Luffy, who asks Law to tướng move everyone away with his Devil Fruit powers, which he does so sánh. He then jumps high into the air dodging Kaidou's strike as he goes into Gear 3. As he does so sánh, he thinks back to tướng when the Mink Tribe revealed that Raizo was safe and that they would never sell out their allies, Momonosuke's tears as he yelled, he wanted to tướng take down Kaidou, Kin'emon revealing he had traveled through time, Yasuie's execution, Hyogoro's tears of joy, and Kin'emon revealing the details of Oden's death. He then proceeds to tướng strike Kaidou with a new attack called Gomu Gomu no Red Roc, slamming him into the ground and actually causing him to tướng bleed. Big Mom is left in disbelief at the sight of Kaidou getting knocked down as Luffy introduces himself as the one who will surpass the two of them and become the Pirate King.
Xem thêm: cậu út nhà tài phiệt truyện
- Ace reveals Luffy's true dream to tướng Yamato, who reveals it's the same one as Gol D. Roger's as written in Oden's logbook.
- The Mink Tribe recovers from their battle with Jack's forces and clears Luffy's way to tướng the roof.
- Marco holds back King and Queen, and throws Zoro to tướng the roof.
- Queen is revealed to tướng have a mechanical elongated neck.
- Yamato gives Oden's journal to tướng Momonosuke.
- It is revealed that Ace's Vivre Card was given to tướng him by Yamato.
- Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid, and Killer have reached the roof and are facing Kaidou and Big Mom.
- The Scabbards and Izou are gravely wounded, but still alive.
- Law moves the Scabbards away from the roof.
- Luffy strikes Kaidou with a new Gear 3 attack, "Gomu Gomu no Red Roc", which actually causes Kaidou to tướng bleed.
- Following the release of Chapter 990, the official Twitter and Instagram accounts managed by Eiichiro Oda's staff started a countdown to tướng Chapter 1000. The countdown features images of each Straw Hat Pirates thành viên from their introduction, with the exception of Jinbe. The images are tinted in the featured character's thematic color, and numbered in reverse order of joining, from Jinbe to tướng Luffy.
- Jinbe's image is the first time his thematic color is shown.
- Luffy and Zoro's images feature the logo of "One Piece 1000 Logs".
Xem thêm: phim của lưu diệc phi
Xem thêm: phim của lưu diệc phi
Luffy and Chopper announce the then-upcoming manga chapter.
Chapter 999-1000 Full màu sắc spread.
- At the kết thúc of Episode 956, Luffy and Chopper addressed the viewers to tướng announce the then-upcoming milestone.
- To celebrate the 1,000th chapter of the series, the poster representing the Straw Hat crew for the cover page is split between Chapter 999 and this chapter. The full version of this color spread was revealed on the day this chapter was released.
- As revealed by Oda in SBS Volume 99, The color spreads are a commemoration of the one from Chapter 100, with Luffy and Nami in the same pose as in that spread. The title phông and background are also the same.
- Luffy's silhouette at the kết thúc of the chapter resembles Shanks' pose of removing his Straw Hat at the kết thúc of Chapter 1.
- This chapter was released with the second chapter of Shokugeki no Sanji.
|Wano Country Arc|
|Luffy-senpai Support Project! Barto's Secret Room! • Zoro and Sanji-senpai Admiring Project! Barto's Secret Room 2! • A Comprehensive Anatomy! The Legend of Kozuki Oden! • A Comprehensive Anatomy! Fierce Fight! The Five from the New Generation! • Great Fierce Battle Special! The Straw Hats vs. the Tobi Roppo • Great Fierce Battle Special! Zoro vs. an All-Star! • Great Fierce Battle Special! Alliance Counterattack vs. Big Mom • Luffy-senpai Support Project! Barto's Secret Room 3! • Luffy-senpai Support Project! Barto's Secret Room 4!|